Wrinkles and fine lines commonly appear along the lips and eyes and between the nose and mouth. Even though our wrinkles come with a wonderful history of laughter and smiles, we often wish we could preserve our natural look and hold onto our youthful glow.
Common Facial Wrinkle Types
- AFrown lines (Glabellar Lines)
- BSmiles lines (Crow’s Feet)
- CLaughter lines (Nasolabial Folds)
- DLip lines
- EMarionette lines
Juvederm enhances your face in three main ways.
- Revitalises – reduces or smoothes lines, wrinkles and folds for a fresher brighter facial look
- Lifts – restores lost volume to cheeks and chin for a gentle lifting effect
- Defines – subtly reshapes and redefines lips and facial contours
Scientific technology has enabled Juvederm to create a gel with a smooth consistency, which means that Juvederm flows easily into the skin for a natural feel and look.
Juvederm injectables are a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment, so recovery is short and you will be able to continue your normal life with little disruption. The results are shown to last up to a year.
Juvederm facial fillers have a wide range of treatments which can make subtle enhancements to every area of the face.
Still need help? Contact us!
For any other questions, please call us on: 07939 297 351 / 01482 445439